Saturday, December 1, 2007

Mazel Tov!

As I mentioned earlier, apparently in Israel whenever one has good news to share, whether it directly affects the sharer or not, the listeners heartily rejoice in the good news with that person - so I want to share with all of you the good news of my brother's wedding that is going to take place in approx. 4 hours from the writing of this blog - I am so excited for him and his fiance. Proverbs says that he who finds a wife, finds good. So I rejoice with my beloved brother in his having found good and with my new sister-in-law in having been found. While distance separates me from physically being there my rejoicing is no less diminished in your shared good and desire for the richest of blessings on your new life together - let the adventure begin! Mazel Tov!!

No comments: